The first time I laid my eyes on you I felt weakened
knowing you has been my greatest pleasure
I was intimidated by the way I felt around you
tummy filled with butterflies when you walked in the room
In a short time I feel like I spent an eternity with you
and have memories of it to keep and last the lifetime
I find it hard to explain this rush of feelings and emotions
for I know they sound very cliche and superficial
I wish I could shut my mind from thinking about it
things would be so much easier for me then you
but every time I try I come back right where I started
and fall in my minds trap over and over again
I need to be rescued from my own thoughts
can somebody please help me understand
how did I ever let myself slip away so easily
and get me into something that is involuntary
Anyone who can hear me please take my hand
and help me pull me out of this quicksand
I may have been a survivor but this seems impossible
How can I be trapped into something so unreal
hear me one hear me all be my witness on this
I fell for a women so generous and wonderful
only to realize that she had another in her soul
a sweet smile and even greater personality
My heart will get me ruined completely
for I have already lost my sanity
nothing makes sense anymore
But I know I am ruined that's for sure
No comments:
Post a Comment