Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I woke up in the morning ready to face the day
Excited about what would unfold i just couldn’t stay
For it was indeed the month of may
When rainbows shined and there were no shades of grey

I walk out of the house telling myself I need to chill out
For i am too radical too out proud and fucking loud
I try to lay low and blend in the crowd
Trying so hard oh so hard not to make a sound

Walking down the street I hear lesbian bitch
I think I heard wrong I give myself a pinch
Bloody Indian sucking on our blood just like a leech
You are an embarrassment go die in a fucking ditch

Lying here lonely bruised and cold
No ones hand to reach out and hold
For I got punished tonight for being bold
And to the devil my soul i sold

While I lay down in my overly decorated casket
Just like cut out flowers laid down in a basket
You bid me farewell with a rainfall of tears
Promising to stand up and fight for the queers

But hold on back it up for a second
Where were you when my spirit was broken
Where were you when harsh words were spoken
When i was used just like a token

As I lay down in my resting place
And you bless me with your presence and grace
While I exit  from earth without a trace

Will you promise to love respect and embrace the gays?

No comments:

Post a Comment