Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pollution in my great city

I live in a great big city
Everything i need is at my feet
Perhaps this is a reason why
I don't care how much rubbish i make
Every corner of every street
Is filled with our filth
There's plastic bottles and glass one's too
And paper and other garbage all round
The sand has changed it color
From radiant white to oily black
For no one cares to fix the leaks
Of great big ships that are in port
Once there used to be colorful fish about
Now the sea is filled with rubbish in big amounts
There's more cars then what the streets can take
And the air that was once fresh and clean
Is filled with carbon monoxide to breathe
I live in a great big city
Where there's to much pollution
And no one really honestly cares

No comments:

Post a Comment