My spirit is broken and my courage is tainted
My journey in life has clipped my wings in flight
I fall to the edge of darkness everything fading from sight
burning to ashes is the picture that i once painted
chorus
I keep on walking head on staying strong
Facing all obstacles with a brave face hanging on
You can try all you want to bring me down
I will keep on walking head on staying strong
I shall not weep but the experiences i will keep
Those days when i felt like the black sheep
Anticipation of light gives me great relief
That some day i will spread my wings and reach out
My wings are getting stronger and courage's like stone
I will show the world that i can make it on my own
I will fly so high it will make you frown
the rhythm of my success will make a sweet sound
No comments:
Post a Comment