Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2026

home and want that taste one last time

 I walked in thinking I knew the score
A hookup for me and an experiment for her
The eyes lighting up at the mention of GL like they were maps
To something she had only wondered about before
We would pause only for Popeyes chicken tenders

The crispy meat salt sticking to our lips
Gin fizzing in cheap glasses warm in the manila heat
But the drink never stood a chance
The real intoxication was the way she moaned
The way she would pull me closer again and again
Like with every touch she was learning something new


Hours blurred between sheets and bite of Popeyes
And I forgot every plan, every start
All I knew was her wanting me
More than any drink could ever make someone feel alive 


Now I’m home and want that taste one last time

The gin the chicken the lips and her
But nothing here burns half as bright
Nothing here gets me half as high
As the way she kept choosing me
Over and over in the quiet Tomas Morato night

No comments:

Post a Comment